Dear ILCDC Member,
Please continue to support the positive energy that will help sustain Indian Lake. Your financial support is key to helping make our Town a wonderful place to live, work and play.
We are working very hard to enhance our economic and residential environment and will continue guiding the way toward a vibrant and sustainable community.
Highlights of the ILCDC past year, include the following projects:
* National Homeownership Month Open House – Seven individuals attended the Open House, which resulted in 2 new homeowners in the Town of Indian Lake.
* Dam Barbershop-Created media press releases, community outreach activities and ribbon cutting ceremony for this successful business.
* Indian Lake WW 1 Memorial Park – Organized and coordinated the planning committee and park development. Coordinated the Town /American Legion Memorial Day ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony.
* “Have A Seat” – Coordinated the repair and painting of the oversized moose-themed chair which has been located at the Byron Park Meeting Room for the past 7 years.
* Small Business Connection – Provided information to 7 existing and aspiring small business owners regarding available grants, loans and business development information.
* Hamilton County Higher Education Summit – Organized and planned the first county-wide event to create a welcoming, competent and supportive post-secondary educational environment by mobilizing existing local resources and collaborating with nearby institutions of learning.
* Adirondack Challenge – Planned, organized and executed the most successful Town-wide annual event of the past 6 years.
Our 2019-2020 plans include providing revitalization assistance and organizing community volunteer help for disabled and financially disadvantaged residents. With your continued support, we can achieve our goals that help make Indian Lake a more vibrant, attractive and prosperous community. Once again, we request your continued support by renewing your annual membership of $20 for 2019/2020. The ILCDC is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization, and your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you for your continuing support of our endeavors to revitalize our community.
Brenda Valentine, President
Indian Lake Community Development Corporation
Just print and fill out the form below and send it back to our PO box, easy as that!